Hello,
I know that I said that my review will be release last week, but a few problems came up. However I've got things working now and hope to put the Infamous review by Saturday night. Til then let me tell you more about me. Like I said I am going to review PS3 games and do a few videos here and there. Sony is my favorite system and company. Though many like Nintendo or the Xbox 360. I also like to do my part in helping the gaming marking.
Now as for me its hard to play games that had just come out or will be out soon. That is one of the reason for me posting this. I go to anyone of the flowing website or game shops. Just as Amazon.com or Gamestop.com. they are the best places I found that had games in very great prices and great game to pick from. Also, with its new PlayStation Move, it brings in more in a game. And lets not forget that you can download content for your favorite games and download games as well. Hope is help you enjoy the PS3 that much more and to chose what games to play.
Hope you enjoy my review series,
BlackCross
No comments:
Post a Comment