Coming Soon To PS3


Make your own Countdown Clocks

Thursday, September 1, 2011

New Updates=D

I am planning on doing two game review special these two coming months. For September I will review Uncharted and Uncharted 2 in one review and for October will have Assassin's Creed with all three games. What I plan to do is have both with a three part video each. The first part will be the story so that those that don't want a spoiler can just skip it to the second part. The next part is the gameplay as to show how they have improve and what changes they have made. And 3rd is the overall as to my opinion and how they might or should do in the next game that both will be release in November. Like I said, I'm going to be review those games so that you and everyone can get the jump on the new release titles Uncharted 3 and Assassin's Creed Revelation.

Hope to see you there,

BlackCross 

No comments:

Post a Comment